Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016 Resolution

Hey 2016! I can't believe a year has passed and I'm a year older now. Im sure everyone has their new year resolution listed to a start of a new beginning, so here's my top 10 new year resolutions :

  1. To be closer to god ; Having the golden opportunity to perform umrah with my family last year has widen my eyes, mind and heart on the truth of the Quran and all the teachings and sunnah from our beloved prophet Muhd saw (peace be upon him) 
  2. To be a better daughter ; I am aware of my parents' age and i need to perform better in my studies and to clean the house always, the least i could do to repay them.
  3. To control my anxiety better ; Some days my anxiety won, some days i won. But it's always a tough battle between us.
  4. To give and to forgive more ; The giving hands are better than the receiving hands. A peaceful heart is always a warm feeling. 
  5. To blog more ; I need to be on track, i've been missing for months and to start blogging again gave me a heavy feeling. 
  6. To study harder and smarter ; I have been slacking off lately and it had affected my grades. I hope to always be patience with studying and to develop an eager enjoyment to learn more. 
  7. To spend less ; I am grateful for all the rezeki god has given to me. I need to be aware that not everyone is fortunate, including the environment i live in. Spending less could at least save me from the whispers of lust.
  8. To take care of my skin better ;  I have been stressing out here and there due to college, and it causes my skin to grow a lot more pimples. I'm using Clinique to treat my skin better! I am new to Clinique but so far so good.
  9. To start working out ; This was my 2015 resolution, but i find it very hard to keep up. I tried a few routine for a week and failed miserably. In need to loosen those chubby cheeks!
  10. To start my beauty blog and youtube channel ; I started my makeup channel on youtube last year but deleted all the videos because i wasn't fully equipped. 

Okay guys that's it! These are my 2016 resolutions, so far i have in mind. Comment below on your New Year resolutions, I'm so excited to read all of them. Happy new year to you readers, and thank you for stopping by :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment