Saturday 28 March 2015

The Dreams

Hi, I'm back! So, are you ready for this post? Well basically it's more about me, like never before, the dreams I held, the goals I would like to unlock, a lot of it. Pretty sure you have one too at least, so let's explore mine!


GOALS
  • To graduate from MUFY, December 2015
  • To pursue my degree in WRITING AND JOURNALISM 
  • To enter the best school of WRITING/&JOURNALISM
  • To get a certificate from a makeup academy 
  • To work as a part time makeup artist in Mac Cosmetics

A pre-u graduate under MUFY would automatically prioritise Monash University in the first place, so I'm considering Monash University, Caulfield campus ( University in Caulfield East, Victoria) in Australia. Yup, that's the dream, 3 years in Australia. Major in Journalism, minor in writing. But in Monash Malaysia they have major in writing and minor in journalism. It's either Malaysia or Australia.
I am considering Global studies as well, that would be in Monash Clayton, as I'm taking globalisation as one of the subjects here, so I'll see how progressive this subject will bring me. It's very fun learning about the world on a macro scale. BUT, I screwed my first test! Sigh, I wish I took it seriously. I like the idea of 'To travel and write' cause you get to feel the world and see how humans conquer this world by putting different classes of people in divisions, you'll see how cruel humans can be, including us. A lot are being treated with injustice and inequality. The rich gets richer, and the poor? They kept on living, in poverty. This is where writing and journalism interlinks with globalisation. Let's say, I have this dream of going to Bangladesh, maybe with the help of my roommate and some of my bangladeshi friends, to see how the labour there are being treated. 
Have you ever heard of child labour? Do you know that the goods and services provided by children are prohibited by the United States? 
Well, if you make a deep research about it, there's no such thing as prohibition. Seriously, can you indetifiy goods, whether it's from the hands of a child or by machines? The ugly truth is, these children have no choice. These labours have no right for an increment of wages. They rarely make money for a living. It's not living, it's surviving.
Adidas, Nike? How can they sponsor those who are well known for sports? They sponsored Tiger Woods, but those goods he has been wearing, came from the little hands, the wounded fingers.

John Pilger is one of the most inspiring journalist to me. I watched his videos during glob class.

So this little ideas I'm giving you, is the reason why I really want to pursue writing and journalism, to tell the world what my eyes see, what my ears hear and what my heart feels about it. 

If you know me,  you'll know how passionate I am when it comes to makeup, I just love it, It's the only art Im good at and I really love Mac Cosmetics. So after Im done with MUFY, I would like to earn a makeup certificate from any makeup academy, then only I could work with Mac Cosmetics.

Until my next entry, thanks for reading!












No comments:

Post a Comment